Q: Where can I download the app?
A: You can find the Mijia APP on both Google Play store and Apple APP store.
Q: The device can't connect to the app, the device wifi flashes fast.
A: If the wifi light flashes fast. can't find the device and the network timed out. Please follow this method: Press the big button on the right side of the machine and press it twice. 3s pause in the middle.
At this time, the wifi light becomes slower and then restarts. You can reconnect the device (press 3s to pause for 1s and then press 3s and then turn off the power)
Q: The machine folds cannot be flattened
A: Please check if the folding position is stuck with anything, otherwise try to press it harder.
Q: How to boot?
A: There is a power switch on the power head of the machine. The machine panel will display when turned on.
Q: How to solve the black screen when booting the machine?
1, If the screen is black. Please check if the switch is turned on.
2. If the white light is on but the screen is black. Please try to replace another power cable or plug.
Q: Three modes: "Standby" "M mode" "A mode", What do they stand for?
1, "Standby" means sleep mode while not walking.
2, "M" means modified speed.
3, "A" means automatic speed
You can switch between the 3 modes with the remote control.
Q: How to use "A" mode?
A: The start-up requires the customer to stand at the head part of the treadmill belt before the machine runs. The head section of the walking belt is acceleration, the middle section is constant speed, and the rear section is stop.
Because there are sensors on the walking machine, if the customer has a very soft mat, the sensor's induction will cause the novice mode to pass, and the solution will remove the mat. (If the ground is uneven, this will happen, you need the customer to put the machine on the ground)
Q: What should I do if the machine shows an error code?
1. If the WalkingPad prompts codes start with "E". It may be caused by the transportation. Please power off the treadmill for about 10 minutes, and then restart, the code may disappear.
2. If you followed the step 1 method but the code still happening.
E01 means drive communication error;E02 means motor abnormality;E05 means overcurrent protection;E06 means motor protection;E08 means sensor error.
For these codes issues, please contact with our support for help.
3. If the WalkingPad prompts E10 or E11, don't worry, it will automatically resume after the countdown.
Q: What should I do if the machine screen displays "prees" or "rest"?
1. For "prees", please press the remote control's function key to press and exit.
2, For "rest". please contact our support to return the product.
Q: What should I do if the machine has an abnormal noise?
1. If a slam noise. You may place a treadmill floor mat under the WalkingPad.
2. If Motor carbon brush whistling (very sharp metal whistling sound), front / rear drum abnormal sound.
If this situation continues for a couple of days, please contact out support for maintenance.
3. If the motor cover grinding to the walking belt: magnetic friction sound, please contact out support for maintenance.
4. If other abnormal sounds. It needs to be judged and processed according to a detail description or video attachment, please report to our support..
Q: What if the remote control doesn not work?
1, can not be used. You need to match the machine and the remote control first. When the power is turned on, a white progress bar appears. Press the remote control's conversion button 5-8 times to match the success. After successful, it will automatically switch the mode.
2. The match is not successful. If it does not match, check if the battery is installed correctly. If it is correct, you need to send a new remote control according to the machine condition. If the code needs to be returned to the factory for repair. "
Q: Does it matter that I walk the WalkingPad while watching TV?
A: No, you can walk while watching TV if you like. But the treadmill should be placed over 5m away from the TV, also it is not recommended to be placed in the room behind the TV wall.
Otherwise, there will be interference cause with the TV. The TV screen may cause abnormal images, distorted images, or snowflakes. And more, do not use the same socket with your TV when using the outlet.